|Crew:||9 people and two English speaking guides|
|Cabins:||there are 10 cabins, with low beds. Each cabin has its own private bathroom, warm water and air-conditioning|
|Snorkel equipment:||included during the cruise|
|Other:||During the Galapagos cruise you can use a dining room, a conference room with TV with Flat Screen and DVD, a bar, a library and a sun deck.|
Boat routes top
Galapagos islands you will visit during the cruise:View itinerary Hide itinerary
View itinerary Hide itinerary
- Prices mentioned for these Galapagos cruises are valid untill December 2018. Please let us know if you want to travel after this period.
- All prices are based on the use of a double cabin by two passengers.
- Flights to and from Galapagos, entrance fees and visitor cards are not included in the price unless mentioned.
- Prices mentioned are based on the Iguana cabins, if you prefer another cabin, please contact us for more information.
- All (flight) prices, itineraties and information are subject to change.